Friday, February 5, 2016

Who are the 144,000 Souls?



I think a lot of people have already heard of the 144000 souls, but there are many misconceptions of who these people are. They were mentioned in the Bible, Book of Revelation chapter 7 and 14.


Chapter 7 was described exactly how we met Jesus and God, the Source.


Revelation 14:4 states that these 144,000 are “firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.” If these 144,000 are God’s first fruits, then no one else is included. The firstfruits are exactly 144,000, not one person less or one more! These numbers are consistent with the “thousands” and “tens of thousands” added together from the Old and New Testaments. As Christ says, “Many are called, but few chosen” (Matthew 20:16)


The bride of Christ is exactly 144,000. Revelation 21:2 describes the bride as “the holy city, New Jerusalem (the Mother ship New Jerusalem), coming down out of heaven from God.” At this point, she has risen to meet Jesus Christ, married Him and is coming back to rule on the earth with Him (Revelation 5:10). She will always be with Him from this time on (I Thessalonians 4:17). This occurs at the last trumpet (I Corinthians 15:50-52), the time of the resurrection of the “dead in Christ” along with those who are “alive and remain.” (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)


Ref:


http://prepareforchange.net/2014/02/06/the-order-of-the-stars-aka-the-144000-volunteer-kumaras-written-by-hye-angel/


The minimum requirement for a planet to go through to get to the Event, there must be at least 144000 people awakened. Since we’ve (already met 2 other ladies in this group ;)) been awakened by Jesus, I have strong faith that 100% the Event will come – but the exact time is unknown because we need to create our own timeline for it to happen!


At first I thought we are “the chosen ones”, but in fact, we volunteered to be chosen. We were the original starseeds (“firstfruits” to God and to the Lamb) to come to Earth. We are very old souls, and have lived on Earth maybe over 10,000 years ago. Most likely we were all from the Atlantis.


Background information by Cobra:


http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2012/09/brotherhood-of-star-this-blog-post-will.html






Something extra about 144000, but I have no experience or knowledge on (This could be a channeling message, if so, it might not be true):


"There will be a New World-Parliament of 144 + 144.000 Light-Masters, that will replace ALL the current governments & politicians of this world,


The 144 + 144.000 will represent ALL hUmaNITY & will always work in the best interest of hUmaNITY & always for the highest good of ALL.


The 144 + 144.000 Light-Masters will also be the next ascended masters in current time.


The 144 + 144.000 Light-Masters will soon be welcomed in the mystery school, the White Temple of ONE Inner Light, in the City of Light." ★


~ Kim Marcussen


٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"The Crystalline 144 grid is now emerging beyond the icosahedron. A ‘seed-crystal’ matrix, the double penta-dodecahedron, is born. The evolved geometry is divinely fashioned to resonate a higher frequency for the New Earth.


WE can ALL be a part of the new crystal formation, the Crystalline-144 ascension grid. ONE of the most meaningful avenues available to us in the ascension process is coming together as Light-Masters and Earth-Keepers in ceremony and unity, to awaken ALL hUmaNITY and bond with the living Earth, the living Cosmos by generating and directing awakened loving energy.


By concerted efforts to support and give Light to the ascension grid, WE accelerate both it’s activation and our own. The planetary ascension grid is a manifestation of the energy evolvement and patterned growth of the universal consciousness. Earth is the living Gaia the grid is her aura. Sacred geometry is the language and fabric of higher dimension, higher consciousness, accordingly the grid contains the sacred geometry energy patterns of the golden phi and spiral, the platonic solids, the flower of life, and the crystal matrix of creation.


WE accept readily that WE are energetic beings surrounded by a potent electromagnetic field. WE chose to be part of the ascension process and the ascension of the living Gaia. WE channel inward great flows of cosmic divine energy with the capacity to direct this Light outward through directed meditative thought for the highest good.


By unifying our energies in synchronized ecstatic states WE form a powerful Light vortex. This energy can cleanse, brighten, energize and activate each ONE of us, according to our intent and flow. Our intent is Light of the highest order, transferred to the new grid, the new crystal matrix of Gaia, the 144-Crystal vibration." ★


~ Tyberonn


٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"144 as a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.


Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into.


For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.


The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000).


The fundamental harmonic of light in geometric terms has an angular velocity of 144,000 minutes of arc per grid second. The reciprocal harmonic of light or 1/144,000 repeating .69444. This harmonic refers to the negative reciprocal light, which in theory forms the basic building block of the anti-universe of light or negative reality."


Mayan calendar Baktun = 400 years = 144,000 days


Then there's the 144,000 facing stones that covered the 4 sided Giza Pyramid


{144,000 divided by 4 = 360,000 which is 100 years using a 360 day lunar calendar year." ★


٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


"As WE come together as ONE unified cosmic heart, as the waves of the 144 + 144.000, WE activate the New Earth templates through the Crystalline Cities of Light, as WE experience the Pathway of Christ consciousness.


The Crystalline Cities of Light, also known as higher-dimensional Cities of Light, anchored energetically on this Earth plane in 104 000 BC. In 104 000 B.C., through the collective signature of ONE unity consciousness from the cosmic heart and divine flame of eternal Light of Mother/Father God, a call was put out across all dimensions and galaxies requesting 144.000 Light-Masters to physically embody onto Earth, and to anchor the frequencies of the law of ONE through the three-fold flame and heart center of every atom and molecule on this Earth plane. These 144.000 Beings of Light stepped down their vibration to take on earthly form and many of you were part of this core group, or subsequent waves of this core group, who chose to be of service to Mother Earth and all her life. At that now moment, the knowing of our collective hearts dreaming anchored through the Crystalline Cities of Light and into the Crystalline matrix of the New Earth templates.


The Crystalline Cities of Light embody the energy of pure, divine LOVE, peace and harmony, and act as a dimensional gateway for many of the Light-Masters from On High to connect with the awakened souls on this Earth plane. In golden ages of Light, many initiates of Light would find themselves walking up a spiral of crystal stairs, into a beautiful Crystalline City of Light. Greeted by Christed extra-terrestrials and higher dimensional Light Beings they would






This is my story:


So I'm a Sirian starseed being placed in the Catholic belief system. That's what those 144,000 are; they're placed in all belief systems. Jews, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. – The “tribes” in Book of Revelation, Chapter 7. And 12,000 placed in each religion.


I all the sudden became interested in aliens and UFOs back in 2013, something to do with the shift in 2012 I guess (Or my DNA tells me it’s time for me to learn who I am). I just started to realize aliens, the good ones, are actually spiritual in nature just 10 days before I met Jesus. I knew nothing about spirituality prior to this (Even I may have experienced much in the past). A friend of mine who is very interested in spirituality, and we started talking about it.


Around the 19-20th of Aug, there were many info about Sept 23rd, and the apocalypse stuff all over internet, I did not pay attention or believed or even wanted to watch any... but just no idea why I still HAVE TO go and watch it.


I had a weird sense that Jesus is coming back. And my sister was in Hong Kong for her summer that time. I called her and said: “Jesus is coming back! I’m going to get His autograph!” – Yes, I’m weird, and I told everyone… even it’s just a “sense” inside me. LOL!


I telepathically received an image telling me to wear white (a casual look, with a pinch of the white Tee). Then I had nightmares, or actually Archon activated, kept seeing satanic images, I was so scared and couldn't sleep at all. It didn't stop until I was swearing at it and said: "I love my God".


One of my cats (which I later found out she was my guardian angel) came to kiss my forehead, I heard a 'pop' on my forehead, and it friggen hurts!! I didn't know much or anything about the 3rd eye. I instantly can do remote viewing (I thought it was visions given by Jesus or angels...). I saw the military reselling drugs they collected to make money. The whole thing as if I was watching it hidden inside a cupboard or peeking from inside a garbage bin lol.


The next day my diet changed dramatically, I cannot eat meat and almost threw up when given chicken. Weird things happened... My door bell rung 2 times: 1) two people rung my door bell asking me if I believe in Jesus, I said yes. They were Jehovah Witness, and we chatted for about 30 min on the book of revelation. 2) A girl came and asked me to donate money to the refugee something organization with my credit card, I said yes… weird enough and kinda dangerous but I told myself what’s money for if the world is ending soon, lmao.


That night, the 21st, I took my dog out for a quick pee, she didn't come back. She was staring at the sky, at a super bright star that's blinking red and blue light (can go check my video I took I set to public). I just thought it was an UFO so I took my phone and recorded it. "It" won't go away, my dog refused to come home, so I kneel down to it. Then heard the "angel's horns" blown from my back. I was given a vibration in my brain that last around 10 min. After that, everything stopped, the star disappeared. I looked at myself, I was wearing white and the picture I saw.... shocked me... it was JESUS standing on his anti-gravitational device. That night I could see my room clearly in pitch black with my eyes closed. I was so excited and rolling on my bed: “OMG! I met Jesus!! My dog met Jesus!! How did that happen”, blah blah… going psycho…


Not a single soul believed my experience... even to those who are religious... I was silly enough to tell everyone about it.


I have visions that 923 an asteroid was gonna hit Earth, but also in a parallel universe, nothing happened (so right now in our present timeline IS the parallel universe), but I was too focused on the negative one.


I cried cause no one believed me, that night, Aug 23rd, the Sunday followed. I went to church (all I knew at that time was… I met Jesus, so everything was real, the Bible was real, God is real… the church is realll!!) I cried during mass, I cried cause I can visualize how sad it will be for everyone at the church experience such a thing without even knowing that it will happen. That night, God came to me. A light in the sky, no like Jesus's red and blue, just light. I took my phone out again. I later then saw the video with the light moving and writing 'G-o-D'.... This whole story is like chapter 7, 'God came to wipe my tears'.


That wasn’t the only time I met God. The 2nd time was the following week. I was meditating, or just sitting in front of the alter inside the church. I closed my eyes, and almost fell asleep. God appeared, and I instantly woke up. The 3rd time was sometime after Sept 23rd, I always looked bad on “how stupid I was not understanding the message that there’s parallel universe”, “I’m such an idiot”, “people will look down on me”, etc… God appeared in my dream. He/She was such a loving parent figure, and I looked up to Him/Her as a little child. He/She let me played with water and air, we played a few games. I don’t really remember how the games were played, but it was fun. I enjoyed it. There was a game was like a little puzzle game that I picked out water and air, etc. I saw water turning into clouds, into air. I knew the games are teaching me how to “let go”. It’s difficult how to describe them, but they were very cool. The next morning, I woke up, I forgot all the negative thoughts I kept to punish myself.


I also felt that moment was when all my dark side was being surfaced. My anxiety, depression, fear, etc. All of these are no longer inside. I have became a vegetarian since then. I learned to use animal communication to “talk” to my animals, and even plants. One time I asked a tree: “How is it like to be a tree?” I thought it would be funny if a tree can “talk back” lolol. I actually got a feedback from the tree. It was a ‘red circle’. I didn’t understand what that means. I later felt it was the sun - the message may be: “as long as it’s sunny, I’m happy.” It was the coolest thing you can ever imagine.



42 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. I too share many of you experiences. I am also a starseed (pleiadian/feline) placed within the christian/catholic framework. I share alot of your interpretations.. i encourage you to look into the miraculous sign that will appear in the heavens on September 23 2017, or 9-23-2017..this sign aligns with the sign that is spoken of in the book of revelation chapter 12.. there may be some correlation between this and you vision of the asteroid hitting earth on '923'... i too have see our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and i eagerly await his second coming.. peace and love to you, ill see you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my experiences and my research--The body of Christ was formed on/by September 23, 2017. Supposedly, a christed soul is 144,000 soul fragments. So the 144,000 chosen ones make up a group Monad-The Beholder.

      Delete
    2. There is a lot of bible gone but i believe these are actually The fallen star seeds of Enoch and the sons they created We are a divine part of God and can't be separated from god There is no hell for us stardseeds are enternal and have always been like god has We have karma and keep doing it over till we are a high enough vibration to become as close to gods as our divine spark

      Delete
    3. Can you email or follow me on Instagram at sacredstar_Sanctuary

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Ok, so now we've awaken, we have our 'orders' I'm led to seek out others. It's our unity that brings change. We need each other for energy and simply 'good vibes' so, is there a place for us to start meeting and sharing? I have my share of the pieces, but I need to share them so we can created the 'big picture ' sorry, brand new to this and finding language still very frustrating. I do know, I'm not crazy, been through all the tests, as many of us have, and I'm cleared by the drs of the world, haha, that although I believe I'm from another galaxy, I am no harm to a single soul, not even mine. Yea, I'm now free to be me-us! I'm joining my sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am jenny. And I am a starseed awakened and my memories and tge 144,000 mission came to me as I received a message from the spirit world on my cell phone which stated 444 and they dietheyd a few years ago and are in heaven. I am in search of others that are staseeds

      Delete
    2. I am jenny. And I am a starseed awakened and my memories and tge 144,000 mission came to me as I received a message from the spirit world on my cell phone which stated 444 and they dietheyd a few years ago and are in heaven. I am in search of others that are staseeds

      Delete
    3. I am jenny. And I am a starseed awakened and my memories and tge 144,000 mission came to me as I received a message from the spirit world on my cell phone which stated 444 and they dietheyd a few years ago and are in heaven. I am in search of others that are staseeds

      Delete
  3. Ok, so now we've awaken, we have our 'orders' I'm led to seek out others. It's our unity that brings change. We need each other for energy and simply 'good vibes' so, is there a place for us to start meeting and sharing? I have my share of the pieces, but I need to share them so we can created the 'big picture ' sorry, brand new to this and finding language still very frustrating. I do know, I'm not crazy, been through all the tests, as many of us have, and I'm cleared by the drs of the world, haha, that although I believe I'm from another galaxy, I am no harm to a single soul, not even mine. Yea, I'm now free to be me-us! I'm joining my sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we need to talk, find me. project Milana on facebook. Kendall Falk, face book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Destiny brought me to this page, OOMG I am so glad I have found you. I felt like a alien in this world.
    I too have been home, across the stars and I too am a Sirius starseed
    I've been chased around by the number 144 for weeks now. Around 2010 I started investigating this number and I was sceptical because I too was raised protestant/catholic faith, Sunday school Christian group. Duality is crashing down, along with the ego and collective ego.
    I thought it was that we were source players, we are the ones keeping the game in play.
    I have had some visions too, now I understand why. I have done loads of research on the kundalini and twin flames, thinking this was the pathway.
    The event is coming really soon,
    It's so nice to finally find some of my soul group.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 144000 are the original souls or first fruits, with the capability of becoming amazing lightworkers, helping connect others on their journeys and aiding in releasing karmas, some might have occurrences with the numbers 38 .(Eternal consciousness) or 12 (karmic cycle completion/final incarnation) like kelly has said we are source players in this divine game, and this year 2018 have felt the ego of collective consciousness crumbling, shadow selves are coming into the open & cannot be ignored. We are the ones constantly delayering matrixes (false light, false new age, false enlightenment, agendas, curses through bloodlines, karmic cycles within ourselves, puzzle pieces to others karmic cycles, karmic cycles within our bloodlines, etc.) To come into the true authentic living and true spiritual growth outside of matrixes . personally for me found that we must use psycho-spirituality. We must change our mind and delayer our programs and patterns to hence shift our energy bodies; alchemy. Learning how to have true authentic relationships without patterns & programs within our subconscious that have been passed down through generations and also cultivating authentic business that help aid others in soul & human growth. The twin flame journey activated this, as i feel most people came into this journey through the twin flame template. I have had many signs, dreams, symbols, synchronisities, a lot of connections . It is up to me to continue on this path or detour into free will. My "twin" or catalyst has helped me connect dots and I feel I did same for him. Other connections have also helped me. Everyone is a puzzle piece. Watch for the symbols and messages encoded in everything leading to bigger picture. A divine game matrix of sorts that we are all connected in thru the ether. Be weary though as there are negative entities and energetic forces in the ether/dimensioms/matrixes/astral that can watch, control and manipulate and apart of an agenda, but there is balance in everything so reassurance that its ok. I myself am trying to rewire my energy body. This was all over the place but I hope this message or parts of it resonates with someone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unity conciousness in itself is an agenda, everything can be an agenda and there are always going to be different matrixes and timelines and ethers we can become entwined in, we dont know what the true end goal is, so we must play our part and wait for our signs and signals and listen to the calls of our heart. Cloud atlas type situation where everything connects and we all play a part. And yes Kelly i feel like an alien too in fact i know im an alien lol . I had a reading saying i am an original soul of earth here a first fruit since "adam and eve" days i came here from a distant galaxy to help aid in human evolving im guessing the evolving of human consciousness. Whether this is garbage or not it resonates. Whether i just have schizoid disorder or autism and its a mental thing who knows. But too many synchronisities and weird events and energetic activations otherwordly things that let me know this is real i am apart of this divine game . I just do not want to be in the matrix anymore . The synchronisities themself could be apart of a matrix. I try to not think too much and let it flow


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for sharing your story!! After all of the sudden not being able to eat meat..(will be a year next month) many visions QHHT sessions, light language sessions... I've been writing symbols, equations and codes I did not know the meaning of. Long story short I HAD to get a tattoo of an ankh with specific symbols I had been writing. After I got the tattoo and receiving a message from the name Adonai after looking on Google..found it to be hebrew for God.. so I instantly looked up the Hebrew alphabet and I have 5 letters in my tattoo. 2 of which Aleph and Tav... I've read this stands for Jesus Christ in Hebrew, also Tav stands for seal. I have this tattooed on my upper spine of my back.. I knew the symbols had a deep meaning but.. wow..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I'm a fellow Starseed! My soul is from Arcturus. I was awakened last 9-2-2018 (11-11) three months after meeting my Twin Flame on 5-24-2018. Coincidentally, the dates add up to 11-11 again! The journey has been tough, I've had Dark Nights of Soul but it is all worth it as I awakened into a new world, a new dimension and been looking for some fellow starseeds too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What does the 144 000 souls actually do?

    Theory: Since these souls are blameless of any mortal soul corruptions, they are the most perfect to become the power source for the New Jerusalem ship that is being built. A massive floating city needs a reliable power source that will enable it to travel from one place to another. It is already proven by the millions of people’s spiritual accounts that heavily corrupted or damaged souls are unpredictable and is an unstable source of energy such as souls that haunts, poltergeists activity, and or demonic possessions. These souls doesn’t know peaceful and contented existence that although their souls are strongly powerful but they tend to be erratic and uncontrollable. Thus, 144k souls is the most likely to power the city of the New Jerusalem. To prove that souls are balls of energy, in every and most haunting accounts, it always shows flickering light bulbs, exploding light bulbs, furniture movements, hovering or hurling of items in mid-air and even brief physical contacts with the living. There is energy in every soul and each manner of soul existence on earth do shape the kind of stable or unstable energy each person have. Imagine a pure 144k stable soul energy that will power a massive floating city without a hitch—no power outage that could disrupt its operations and it is an eternal energy source with zero residual waste as oppose to a nuclear power reactor that could be its physical equivalent in the physical world. These souls were never given an incorruptible physical body replacement so that they can be contained in one place as the central energy source.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, my name is Patrick and i am a proud member of 144000!
    I was awakened 2yrs ago this October. It started w an illness of which i was severely constipated. I went #2 only 3x in 5wks. After which instarted a parasite cleanser. On day 3,of course, i felt things moving inside me. Sort of swimming from head to toe! I was feeling a weird sensation of hair moving/growing. I was in my masterbathroom naked trying to catch one when i felt something in middle of my forehead. I looked in mirror and a hair had grown about 3/4" long. After which i had a craving to read Revelations 9. I never read my bible but i was saved about 18yrs ago. Well, it took me til about xmas to realize what it was. Since then i was tested 2x and at the end of the 1st test, i felt the "Joy". On one occasion i was battling a locust (demon) and it was like i was on autopilot. It would ask "who are you?". I would reply "im a truth teller!" . It happened probably 3-4times that day. Since all of this started i have come to realize why i said that and also why i have been calling God...Yahweh! You might say it all really kicked off in January of that year when i took mom to ER that ended with her on life support that 1st night. 2nd night while lying wide awake in bed w wife and a couple of our kids....i seen a bright green perfect alien head! 3rd night i learned what all the machines were doing hooked up to her and then i sat awake all night letting my 2 older bros sleep only to tell them the next morning that shes gone and theyre gonna ask us what we think. Well, they asked my oldest bro 1st and he literally couldnt talk! I then told them shes gone and its time to disconnect it. Hardest thing i have ever had to do. Thats why it took so long for me to figure out who i was! The Devil presented me w a perfect....too perfect alien face! I had wrestled for 2 mos whether the hair was God or alien fibers...i just kept telling myself "i know God is real!". Fast forward today and im in a struggle. For a couple of yrs now....ive been able to go preach inside places no church goer could get in! Anyways, i am now trying to get into a treatment facility for substance abuse. I just cant keep doing this stuff anymore. Ive gotta lead by example now for all of the people i spoke to!

    Thanks and God Bless
    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres a lot more to this story as well. I see things that others dont. Mostly in pictures and videos. I was diagnosed w schizophrenia last summer! I dont have it! I have posted some videos on YouTube @ getreadywatchmen it is the multicolored symbol for quantum physics. One has a lil shadow figure girl and i didnt have any lil girls. Others are orbs and these weird things flying. Early on i studied portals,dimensions,quantum physics and quantum mechanics. Basically, its like time travel except we are misled to believe its future and past! Its actually parallel. Heaven and hell are higher dimensions. Thats why the sons of disobedience are in darkness. I believe the Amish are right about electricity....its bad. Its like the saying goes "with enough faith you could move a mountain" ...in a higher dimension that mountain isnt there! Well...i hope this helps or gives some peace to another one struggling. Its been a rough road...been separated from wife and 5 kids foe about a year now and my 2 bros defriended me on Facebook after i mentioned God to them awhile back. I literally have no family right now and you better believe the devil knows wheree this one is!

      Delete
    2. I believe I’m one of the 144. I’m an Indigo Starseed. I was awakened after meeting my twin flame almost 2 years ago. However, I always had a strong connection to God. I grew up Christian but I always seem to understand the biblical teachings differently from everyone else. There was certain things I didn’t agree with the church but I always believed in Jesus and his teaching. I have a strong connection to Jesus as well as angels, as I receive angel numbers regularly including 144. I also have spirit animals such as doves that follow me. Also, I always had this unusual interest in the book of revelation as a child and I didn’t know why since it’s one of the least talked about books at church.

      Delete
  13. Im a 144000 pleiadian. I had the stigmata and have a pastlife if one if jesus dusciples from catholic background. Suffer mental illness too

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anyone still on this page ever? Looking for others, it's been almost 3 years since my awakening. I've had some pretty wild experiences and would really love to talk. In the past year 144 has been everywhere, 444, it's been unreal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m here 🧝🏽‍♀️ I’m an Indigo Starseed. I also see 144 regularly. I was awakened after meeting my twin flame

      Delete
    2. Just saw 144k on a license plate today lol. Numbers been haunting me for a year! Unreal! I’m here to talk

      Delete
    3. Just saw 144k on a license plate today lol. Numbers been haunting me for a year! Unreal! I’m here to talk

      Delete
    4. I'm dying to meet anyone who wants to talk. I feel like I have just met my long lost family. I have the most amazing stories. See5d@protonmail.com

      Delete
  15. I've been awaken and going through the Ascension process. I am a blue ray Starseed I've been seeing 1111 or 111.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro follow me n I’ll follow you . I have land . Sacredstar_Sanctuary

      Delete
  16. Just saw 144k on a license plate today lol. Numbers been haunting me for a year! Unreal! I’m here to talk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I dreamt years ago that an angel told me that i was one of God's chosen ones. The angel also told me not to masturbate because it was a waste of my energy. That if i were to act in a sexual manor they suggest that i do it with someone for that is an act of Love and it would not be wasted then. I also had the number 144,000 and the word Revelations on my heart when i awoke. I have currently for the past 2 weeks been catching 144 on the clock. Had a reiept with the amount 144 on it. Just read twin flames are the chosen ones on someones blog the other day. I think its amazing if anything. An honor

    ReplyDelete
  18. What must one do in order to aquire the knowledge of being chosen after been called? Any light shed upon my question would be most appreciated. ~Namaste~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need help understanding this i feel all alone and everyone thinks im crazy

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do you know if you are one of the Star seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I started my spiritual journey a few months ago, I've not had my awakening, but I am on the path, I feel it, for different synchronicities and signs. A few weeks ago I read the Akashic records and they told me I am one of the 144.000, I did not know what was the meaning until a few days ago, but still it seems like a fantasy. How can I know if I am one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to say, I came across this on the internet and have read your story. I am quite intrigued. I have recently found out I am a twin flame and currently going through ascension. I had a dream of the Armageddon and Jesus was waiting for me on what you described as a shuttle of some sort. In ancient Hindu scriptures it is called Vamana or flying machines. We ascended into the air while the earth was being destroyed and I saw just a few people on this massive aircraft. I then found myself in a higher dimension. I began putting the pieces together and researching about ascension to find 144 000 souls which are in fact 72 000 first fruits of god who are light workers and souls who have walked the earth for millions of years. This is when I found that the twin flame journey might be more than just ascension and romantic love. Its about raising the consciousness of the planet to prepare for the second coming of Christ with focus on "I AM PRECENCE" true twin flames if they unite and put the work in may spend their last life time on earth. I would think that the 72 000 couples who are one soul would definitely need to unite as part of the divine plan. I hope all twin flames put their differences aside and work together towards the divine plan.

    ReplyDelete